It provides a secure and confidential text messaging service to easily and anonymously get in touch with a school nurse for advice and support about physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
It provides advice and support for a range of issues including:
- emotional health and wellbeing
- stress and anxiety
- alcohol and drugs
- body image
- sexual health
The service operates from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday in term time and in school holidays (except for Bank Holidays) and is manned by a team of school nurses.
You can access it by messaging the number below for the area in which you live:
- Belfast Trust Text –A-Nurse: 07507 328290
- Northern Trust: Text –A-Nurse: 07480 635982
- Southern Trust Text –A-Nurse: 07507 328057
- Western Trust Text –A-Nurse: 07480 635984
- South Eastern Trust Text –A-Nurse: 07507 327263 (Lisburn area)