Learning Resources Centre
2 - I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - A. Carter
3 - The Medusa Project: The Rescue - S. McKenzie
2. Sophie Kennedy
3. Jessica Reid
4. Rachel Reid
5. Rebecca Thorpe
The school library is open for all pupils before and after school and at break and lunch times daily.
- School subject support books
- Research books on many topics
- A-level and GCSE revision books
- Reference books
- DVDs (films)
- CDs/Talking Books
- Information Leaflets
- Senior and Junior fiction
The library also boasts the following services:
- Links to useful on-line sites
- Helpful and friendly librarians
- After school homework clubs
- Book loans
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Reading clubs
- Desktop publishing
- On-line library catalogue
The library offers several special events throughout the year, including visits from local authors. Nicola Pierce, author of “The Spirit of the Titanic” visited during this year’s World Book Day Celebrations.
The senior reading club has cross-school links with Belfast Inst. and meet once a month in Waterstones.
Christmas Celebrations in the library are often a great success with the eagerly anticipated “Teacher Taste Test” a particular favorite with the girls.
The more you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go